Friday, February 18, 2011

Goodbye Deck


 We have to dying to take down the deck since we bought our home. It's old, rotten and wasn't taken care of, plus we didn't really like the layout. 
This weekend we had a sunny day and time to work on the house, so the deck came down. Kyle took the north side of the deck off, and will finish taking off the rest when the weather clears up. I can't believe how much better it looks. The view is amazing already, and I can't image how nice it's going to look once we get our yard cleaned up and landscaped. 
I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the deck, however after having no deck, now I'm not so sure. I feel like there are so many possibilities.
Back to the drawing board  I guess.
There's still a lot of work to do before we can put up a new deck, but we are one step closer. 

Oh, here's a picture of my favorite tree in the yard. I LOVE this time of the year. I look forward to the tree blooming. It only lasts for a short period of time, but I enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment