Saturday, August 14, 2010

Potty training has been pretty fun. We have had a few minor accidents, but I'd say it's going really well. The first couple of days, I would have to bring Mr. E to the bathroom throughout the day, and slowly he is starting to go on his own without me asking. We even ran a few errands yesterday without any problems.

Elio is loving all the naked time he's getting, however I think it's a bit uncomfortable for the guy working on our house and anyone else that pops in. Sorry in advance if you stop by!

This was one of Elio's funny moments in the last few days. He found my face mask in my nightstand. He wrapped it around his waist, and was running around calling himself Super Elio. I couldn't resist, I had to take a picture.




I gave Nico a bottle on the floor while I was trying to get a few things done around the house. When I came back to check on him, he was out. The pillow and toys we compliments of Elio.

No comments:

Post a Comment