Monday, April 5, 2010

Avon Walk

I'm so excited to have the chance to participate in the Walk. It's going to be such a great experience and it is for such a wonderful cause. I want raise enough money, and train enough (it's a really long walk!) to make it all the way to the end.

I need to raise $1,800.00 in order to walk the 39 mile race on July 10th and 11th 2010. I really could use the support of my friends and family. Any donation will help.
Here's the link:
http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/SanFrancisco?px=5492329&pg=personal&fr_id=1950&et=BKpVThuxFBQkZQ7peQdiRg..&s_tafId=506943

You can print out a receipt and use it for your taxes, you can also check to see how I'm doing along the way.

I also posted a link on the right side of the page for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment