Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We're Ready!

Well, Teo's room is ready!
Teo, you ask?
Yes, after months of going back and forth, 
we finally decided on Teo.
Teo Keedwell Nelepovitz to be exact!
Keedwell is my dads middle name.

Anyway, we're ready, as ready as we can be. We just have to put in the car seat, and pack our bags for the hospital, but we still have a little while for that. As long as everything goes as planned.

We have a little over 2 months left, give or take. I'm already feeling huge! It's like I grew overnight. I'm actually feeling pretty good still. However, bending over to pick up toys and getting off the couch practically makes me out of breath, but it's all in a days work around here!

People have been asking what theme I went with for the nursery. I tried not to be too theme-y (not a word I know), but somehow my no theme nursery, has turned into some sort of theme. I wanted something kinda neutral but boyish, simple, and flowed with the rest of the house. 

We were able to reuse Elio's furniture, since getting the boys bunk beds. I picked ivory colored bedding, put some fun pillows in the crib. I hung up some leaf curtains, put up a couple rustic wood shelves, handmade a mobile with woodland animals, and painted a tree on the wall. I think it's my favorite nursery I've done so far!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know your post is two years old, but do you have instructions for the mobile? I found it on pinterest and would love to make it for my baby boy due in November!

    ReplyDelete